Wednesday, September 4, 2013

So I'm blogging ....

I know, I know -- it took me long enough to join the blogging world. The truth is, I have many, many blogs written in my head, but getting them down on paper (er, computer) is easier said than done. But, I am committed to giving a voice to the ramblings that go on inside my mind, thus, the blog.

Here's what I hope the blog will be: part funny, part family, part faith, part food. Here's what I hope it's not: political, offensive (to anyone), or a one-way conversation. I hope to gain new friends, listen to new opinions, and share a few smiles along the way.

I'm still working out the kinks and figuring out how to set everything up, so the site will, hopefully, change appearance and become better looking as I (who is admittedly not the most tech-savvy person) figure everything out in the near future.

Stay tuned ...

1 comment: